The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
Questions and answers
1. How long have you been in the market?
- Ehost IDC has been offering hosting services since 2004.
2. Where are your Data Centers located?
- Our Data Centers are located in South Korea (Seoul), Japan(Tokyo, Sendai, Hong Kong, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and Russia (Moscow)
3. Are you a reseller?
- We are not resellers of our services in Korea and Japan.
4. How can I pay for the servers?
- By default all payments are done through Paypal, however you can apply to our Sales Team to make payments via credit card.
5. Do you offer discounts for advance payments?
- Yes, we do offer discounts for advance payments here.
6. Do you offer a Control Panel?
- We do not provide control to the servers, but customers can check the status of their servers in the client area.
7. What happens if I don’t renew the server?
- Your server will be suspended and terminated 3 (three) days after unpaid invoice’s due date.
8. If I cancel my server, will I get a refund?
- Yes, but only in the situation when we cannot deliver the server with the ordered specification.
9. Do you have any affiliate programs?
- Yes, we have affiliate programs for our resellers here.
10. Do you sell domains?
- Yes, we are officially certified local vendor of *.kr domains.
11. What is the advantage of server hosting in Korea or Japan?
- The advantage of server hosting in Korea and Japan is a relatively fast support as well as a fast direct connection with low latency to any other Asian countries especially to China. To host in Korea or Japan, you don’t need to obtain a special license, such as ICP in China in order to operate your own website.
12. Do I need to send you any copy of my ID in order to get the permission for server hosting?
- No, you don’t need to provide us with any copies of your personal information.